Wednesday, August 23, 2023

"There are literally tens of millions of people just like me that are sick of all the Anti-American crap!"

      These are not my words, but those from an anonymous writer who is, like millions of other Americans, simply pissed off and ashamed of what this great nation has become at the hands of out of control power hungry zealots.

      Let me assure you that America's days as the greatest nation on the face of this planet are far from over.  Those who are now bringing pain will suffer the most when their end comes.

"I never cared...

I believe more and more people are starting to feel the way I do.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself until you started wanting special privileges.

I never cared what color your skin was until you started blaming me for your problems I didn’t create.

I never cared about your political affiliations until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I’ve been both until you started calling me names for working hard to make a better life for myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you didn’t like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

Now, I care.

I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem, it’s your problem. You can still fix it, it’s not too late, but it needs to be soon.

I’m a very patient person. But I’m running out of patience. There are literally tens of millions of people just like me that are sick of all the Anti-American crap!

I’ve always cared about life and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others.

You protest, riot, attack, burn, and loot.

Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals, and anarchists who are intent on destroying our country.

The masses have had enough! America is the greatest country of liberties on Earth, and if you don’t like America, then we invite you to leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings.”

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms when you are trying to take that right away from other Americans."

By Anonymous

     One final word for the tyrants now formulating more chaos for the citizens of this nation.....






1 comment:

  1. You are correct that there are millions of us who feel exactly as you do. It makes me think of how years ago Rush Lumbaugh climbed to success because he tapped into those same “normal,” everyday people across this country who just wanted to be heard. We are not haters, we are not terrorists, we are not war mongers. We just want to live and let live, treat everyone with respect and live our lives according to the dictates of our conscience. We are not powerless but these globalists monsters have put the fear of God into any dissenters because of what they’ve done to the Jan 6ers. May God help those of us who seek peace and Justice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.