Friday, June 3, 2016

'God Bless those who MADE The United States of America great.'





(Anonymous author)*

     
     Certain people are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. 
     
                                              



Lets see if I correctly understand 
the thinking behind these protests.

 Let's say I break into YOUR house. 
Let's say that when YOU discover me in YOUR house, 
YOU insist that I leave. 
But I say, NO! I like it here.
It's better than my house. 
I've made all the beds and washed the dishes,
and did the laundry and swept the floors. 
I've done all the things YOU
don't like to do. 
I'm hard-working and honest.... 
(except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters 
Progressive Democrats

YOU are REQUIRED to let me stay in your house.
 YOU are REQUIRED to feed me. 
YOU are REQUIRED to add me 
to your family's insurance plan. 
YOU are REQUIRED to educate my kids.
YOU are REQUIRED to provide other benefits
 to me AND to my family. 
My husband will do all of your yard work
 because he is also hard-working and honest. 
(except for that breaking in part). 
If YOU try to call the police or force me out, 
I will call my friends who will picket YOUR house,
 carrying signs that proclaim 
MY RIGHT to be there. 
 It's only fair, after all, because
 YOU have a nicer house than I do, 
 and I'm just trying to better myself.
 I'm a hard-working and honest person, 
 except for well, you know, 
I did break into your house. 
And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in YOUR house, 
contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep.
 And there is nothing YOU can do about it, 
without being accused of being
cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudice, and bigoted
Oh yeah, 
and I DEMAND  
that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! 
So that YOU can communicate 
with ME.....
The person who broke into YOUR house.
  Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!

XXXXX 
The United States of America
 is now governed by rogues and thieves,
Openly operating as polished political con-artists,
genuflecting to their gods,
in what was formerly known as
THE DEMOCRAT(IC) PARTY. 

As we have pleaded with the American people so many times before at this website....

 "Never ever again, should anyone resembling someone/something even close to being associated with the Democrat Party be allowed anywhere near a position, once again giving them access to changing, manipulating or corrupting the foundation of this great land, the United States of America."                           If this lunacy continues.....
THE OBIT WILL READ.....
'GOD BLESS THOSE WHO MADE AMERICA GREAT'








 *Hat tip to Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.