2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
"Obama does not want unity. He wants division.
Obama constantly moves from one divisive issue to the next, from Obamacare to gun-control, from amnesty for illegal immigrants to support for “same-sex marriage.” We see now why this is so.
Obama does not want unity. He wants to keep the country as polarized and disoriented as possible."
psychopath, "without conscience; someone who constantly breaks the moral rules of the community." **
(You can read all of Kerwicks comments on this subject at http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/jack-kerwick/6-saul-alinsky-rules-that-explain-obamas-words-and-deeds/)