Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crazy Old Joe wants to Kick Trump's Ass--Trump's response; BRING IT ON !!

Might look something like this.
Reminiscent of
The Geezers at Caesars 
            .
youtube: maqdaddyc  

 Say it ain't so Joe! 


      Vice President Joe Biden fantasizes about his high school days.  A place where he most likely would trounce on, and beat up Donald Trump.

     According to 'Joey-Jockstrap,'   "What he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault.  And...no, no, think about this. It's more than that. He said because I'm famous, because I'm a star, because I'm a billionaire, I can do things other people can't. What a disgusting assertion for anyone to make. The press said don't you wish you were debating him? No, I wish I were in high school so I could take him behind the gym, that's what I wish." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.