Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Most Americans care less if these 'freaks' leave, but when and where does Madonna's B-J line start forming?*

     

     From his website www.AlfonZoRachel.com,  

     AlfonZo Rachel is a Christian conservative social/political humorist. 

     His work is distinguished by his grinning delivery and rapid-fire rant style in his video commentaries called ZoNation on PJTV.com. 
  
      .
youtube:  Alfonzo Rachel

     *Shortly before the recent Presidential election, Madonna (I'm told she is a singer, or something) promised to give "Blow-J#bs" to, we assume, any and all men who voted for Hillary Clinton.  There didn't seem to be any conditions attached to her generous offer, so despite Clinton's loss, shouldn't this 'Madonna person' be legally obligated to pucker up, and honor her commitment?

WARNING--LANGUAGE
  .
youtube:  full video here:   Jookos News

 For those of you having difficulty hearing/understanding Madonna's proposition, here is a transcript of her words:

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow job, okay?. I swear to God – and I’m good. I’m good.
“I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool, I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”

     So, Miss Madonna--before the door hits you in the ass, and you run off to your adopted home in London, there are several million eager males waiting for your service.                                                                                                                                       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.