Monday, January 7, 2013

"A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one." ~J. Pierpoint Morgan

     If that statement is true, the burning question screaming for an answer from  California's U-S Senator Dianne Feinstein--WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR REAL MOTIVATION TO TRAMPLE ON 2nd AMENDMENT CONSTITUTIONAL  RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

     Feinstein is an anti-gun Senator who, by her own admission, obtained for her personal protection a concealed firearms carry permit, but now seems to think this privilege RIGHT, is not such a good idea for the very people who employ her--the American taxpaying public.  Typical of Washington's elite, nose-in-the-air politicians....following the laws we pass, but pooh-pooh any suggestion they should be subject to those laws.

     Does anyone still discount discussions of revolution in this country as childish fantasy, when people such as this are 'stinking-up' our system!



     ALLOWING THESE THUGS, NOW HOLDING OUR UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HOSTAGE, TO EVEN CONSIDER BANNING ONE TYPE OF WEAPON IS THE FIRST STEP TO DISARMING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.  BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, ITS TRUE INTENTIONS ARE TO expanded its focus to include measures that would not need congressional approval and could be quickly implemented by executive action, IN OTHER WORDS, GIVING OBAMA TOTAL POWER TO STRIP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE OF THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!
     At least one American citizen has told Senator Feinstein he is not pleased with her intentions, and in his letter directed to the legislator,  Marine Corporal Joshua Boston reminds Feinstein that "I am not your servant."  Here is the complete text of Boston's open letter:*

Senator Dianne Feinstein,
      I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
      I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
      I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
      I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
      We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

     Go here to read a related article on WHY THE PUSH FOR GUN CONTROL HAS STALLED:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/why_push_for_gun_control_has_stalled_URZCfBIpOIOT4Hs41ef4EP

*Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/marine-senator-won-give-guns-article-1.1233050#ixzz2HGCS8R1x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.