Sunday, December 30, 2012

More post Christmas 'filler stuff'--HEY!! Its the Holidays....

....just because!  Because secretly, I've always been in love with
Olivia Newton John
Besides, 'I can see John Travolta's Ocala place from my house!' (If I really stretch my neck, that is)
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/telescope-sam-1.jpgBesides, there is always a connection--some years ago when visiting Hollywood, I made a point of seeking out Olivia Newton John's walk of fame star.  The original picture is in a box somewhere in the garage, but before some of you start piling on and calling me a 'name-dropper,'  here is a facsimile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.