Sunday, September 4, 2016

A dress rehearsal for the upcoming TRUMP/Mrs. Bill Clinton Debates

"She's so little"
-- Huma (Carlos Danger) Abedin 


 GIF owner unknown

     "She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought: Wow, this is amazing...I still remember the look on her face.  And it's funny, and she would probably be so annoyed that I say this, but I remember thinking;  "Oh my God, she's so beautiful and she's so little."

     (For those of you who are not already in the shower, scrubbing your body after hearing this Abedin/Mrs. Bill Clinton
Desperate Housewives moment, let that last thought sink in...."she's so little").  But then, most of us already know what a small person Hillary Rodham has always been, and as we all should know, the more things seem to change, the more they stay the same.

"She's so little"

 https://s17-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Finhisw.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F11%2F2714-e28093-wait-for-the-lord.jpg&sp=988450edd5f2eccc8be207048976dcb0.

Before you leave, here is a bonus
Mr. & Mrs. Bill Clinton
music video, for your listening pleasure. 

           .
youtube:   Demand The Outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.