Sunday, November 8, 2020

A ray of sunshine for all you 'doom and gloom' Trump supporters. (Rainbows and sunshine usually follow "The Storm")

 




























     Our opinion;  All these 'counting their chickens before they hatch' media celebration spectacles are designed specifically to solidify a state of outrage in the minds of Biden 'backers,' if, and when their parties are brought to a shocking end, while court ordered inquiries into voter fraud are conducted. (Our description)

       Meanwhile, 'Another guys Opinion.'  Excellent insight from Jay Valentine at American Thinker.  Read on, please.

     "Like many, I spent the last few nights waking up at 2:03 A.M., no reason, then looking at my phone for news, any news, that might be positive for President Trump.  I survived on Rush, Bongino, Mark Levin.  When the news continued to be ugly, I even checked in on ridiculous bloggers promising that ballots were watermarked and D.J. (our household name for a president we love) was actually launching a sting on the Deep State.

     Enough already.  Stop the madness.  

     Hey, I have a degree in statistics, and I have some level of critical thought.  If there is such pessimism in my tribe, I am not going along.

     So today, I started to dig into the numbers, and as I did, I fought my confirmation bias at every step.  

     I realized that I, like millions of others, had been numbed into despondency by the overwhelming press, media, social media push to certify President-Elect Biden.  (I put that in there so you can see how repellent it is.)

     Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden.  I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it.  Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.

     Process that for a moment.

     Start with Pennsylvania.  Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes.  Pennsylvania is 20.

     I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason.  Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it.  Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules.   A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution.  OK, wanna bet she does?

     Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania.  Biden 270.

     Let's visit Nevada."  (Story continues, with surprising conclusion at the following link: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/wait_just_a_minute_some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.