2. Mr. President, would it be possible for you to sign a picture for my daughter, so she can bring it to her school for show-and-tell?
3. Mr. President, are your feet as pretty as your hands? … You have beautiful hands, something I don’t think people fully appreciate.
4. Mr. President, now that the ObamaCare exchanges are up and running PERFECTLY, are you impressed that over 100 million Americans have signed up and are LOVING this super efficient and well-run program?
5. Mr. President, why do you think Republicans hate children, seniors, blacks, Latinos, the middle-class and the poor?
6. Mr. President, THANK YOU for taking my question — I don’t have one, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for speaking to me.