The following never found its way to a 'proof-readers' desk and if it takes on the appearance of a mere draft document, that's exactly what it is. It has been stored away in my files since this past July and I never got around to editing and doing further research. Its release can wait no longer because of scandals which will unfold within the next days and weeks.
So here, in its raw form are several news 'stories,' which Did not pass MY 'smell test.'
1. Not-so-secret gathering on May 5, 2009 of 'Billionaires Club' in New York, under pretense of discussions for funding 'philanthropic' programs.
'A top-secret meeting of the world’s richest people to discuss the global financial crisis was held in New York on May 5, IrishCentral.com has learned exclusively.' http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Secret-meeting-of-worlds-richest-people-held-in-New-York-45304702.html
What caught my interest was a contradiction between the original story, published May 18 and updated July 23, 2009 as reported at IrishCentral.com, stating this gathering was to discuss the global financial crisis. However when a casual mention was made of that same gathering by the New York Times on May 20, 2009 (and crediting irishcentral.com as its source for the article) suddenly no mention was made of any concerns about 'global financial crisis,' but focused on the less newsworthy importance of this meeting by such wealthy giants, but downplaying this 'tea and crumpets' social as merely an opportunity for 'discussing charitable giving.' The Times published the following list of attendees, however there is no way of verifying whether this was a complete and accurate accounting of those flying in for the 'special occasion:'
The group included Bill Gates (1); Warren E. Buffett (2); Mayor Bloomberg (17); George Soros (29); the real estate developer Eli Broad (93) and his wife, Edythe; Oprah Winfrey (234); David Rockefeller Sr. (305) and his son David Rockefeller Jr.; Ted Turner (376); Peter G. Peterson (430), co-founder of the Blackstone Group, the private equity firm; Julian H. Robertson Jr. (559), who ran a prominent hedge fund; and John P. Morgridge (647), former chairman of Cisco Systems, and his wife, Tashia.
Interestingly enough, the Times writer only focused on the philanthropic nature of this coffee chat, and never once wondered how this group of social elites, who are headquartered in all four corners of the United States, were able to clear busy schedules and at the drop of a hat, head for Rockefeller University in New York, to rub shoulders with 'like-minded peers.' Only to spend several hours tossing around ideas of how they could rid themselves of pesky individual fortunes.
According to the IrishCentral.com limited account of what transpired at this session, Oprah Winfrey was described as a wall flowered individual, saying very little, but rather appearing mostly as a listener, rather than 'chatty contributor.' This woman has made her fortune using extroverted vocal exhibition for decades, and we are expected to believe she suddenly crawls back into her introverted shell, sits in a corner sipping tea and dwelling on prophetic words from the likes of George Soros and Ted Turner. But it is probably expected when one is only number 234 on the 'richest' list, you have a tendency to be more of a good listener.
Perhaps with good reason--When first viewing 'the list,' her name (Oprah Winfrey) jumped from the page, almost to say, 'what the hell is she doing at this meeting!' With all due respect to Miss Winfrey, her presence somehow seemed out of place amongst this group of cigar smoking, back-room Park Avenue boys! My guess probably would be that she was listening, because that was her assignment. To listen and then report back to her good friend Barack Obama, perhaps with a laundry list of chores expected of him from this group of generous contributors who theoretically made his Presidency a reality.
Call me conspiratorial, but this is why I believe the meeting of money moguls took place in New York city, just three short months after Barack Obama raised his hand and took an oath to fulfill the wishes of those who finally succeeded in 'buying' the United States of America.
2. Two Japanese 'businessmen' apprehended in Italy with billions in 'counterfeit' United States treasury bonds.
According to the report in il Giornale, two unidentified Japanese in their 50s concealed the bonds, including 249 U.S. Treasury bonds each worth $500 million, in a suitcase with a false bottom that was searched by the Italian authorities June 3, 2009 when they were in Chiasso, at the border with Switzerland, about 50 kilometers north of Milan. (134.5 Billion Dollars worth of undeclared U.S. bonds, mostly Treasury bonds).
3. Unannounced Air Force One New York City fly-over terrifies citizens near 9-11 ground zero attack site. April 27, 2009 Official reason given by White House spokesman was, a photo op for Air Force One. Terrified citizens poured into streets, fearing the city might be target of another 9-11 type attack.
3a. Barack Obama postpones Indonesia trip 1st time on March 18 reportedly because of the important health care vote expected by Congress.
3b. Obama postpones Indonesia, Australia trip again 2nd time on June 4th reportedly because of the Oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. President apparently wanted to 'stay on top' of this major domestic environmental disaster. (Explosion happened on April 20, 2010 and wasn't finally capped until July 13, 2010).
Author's speculation for both postponements to Indonesia occurred due to 'security issues.' Specifically concerns for threats made on President Barack Obama's life.
4. President Obama takes 'sudden' interest in illegal immigration debacle on U-S Southern border with Mexico.
5. NCAAP levels absurd 'Racist' charges against Tea Party movement, while ignoring blatant displays of racial statements by, so-called 'new Black Panther' party.
6. Following years of intensive undercover investigation, the FBI arrests ten (actually 11), but by the time the 11th was located, Obama's administration already made a 'swap-deal' for our so-called spies, with his good Russian buddy Vladamir Putin. Keep in mind, this entire 'transaction' took place within a few days. Beginning to smell stinky yet?
7. Michelle Obama vacations in Spain with one daughter, first saying it was at the request of the 12 year old and then later changing her story, implying it was to 'get away' with an old friend who had recently lost a parent. Meantime, this is all taking place while her husband is celebrating his 48th birthday in Chicago with friends, such as Oprah Winfrey and others. All media attention was focused on Michelle and her Spain junket. (the right hand) Which leaves us to wonder, what was the left hand doing, namely her husband Barack Obama and 'friends.'
.......to be continued