Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Democrats proudly pass this putz off as their elder statesman...How about trying this on for size--WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON--DISGRACED, IMPEACHED former President- I M P E A C H E D

Just keep repeating....
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman Ms. Lewinsky"
Wimp!  You can do better than that....now, repeat.....
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Ms. Lewinsky"
Every time I see this clown speaking from behind an enclosed lectern, my mind's eye can only focus on a chubby Monica kneeling below being a good little intern....now, try to listen (Without cracking a smile) to this DISGRACEd, AND IMPEACHED DEMOCRAT, FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....
 "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Ms. Lewinsky" 
(sorry, that was so unfair) 

    
powered by Splicd.com
      And what the hell is it with that friggin 10 inch index finger.  I swear to God he is some damn alien life form--an E.T. of sorts.  You actually expect to see the tip of his finger light up like a Christmas tree bulb.  Ah, maybe this was a bad time to bring up that finger-thing and Monica Lewinsky in the same piece, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed at this site, however content is subject to review when submission contains foul language or libelous/malicious remarks.